VinoVision Paris visitors attest to their participation...
- Christopher Burns, a buyer from New York, voiced his opinion that from an American point of view, “France is and always will be the land of great wine. What we can’t find in North America, we will unquestionably find in France, such as an excellent Sauvignon blanc from the Loire Valley.”
- Nicolas Tirio, who has worked for 22 years in wine to the UK, was impressed. “I have discovered some very interesting wines and if I can help some of these producers to export their products, then that would be fantastic.”
- Igor Philippot, Senior Buyer – Mouchart & Fils, Belgium says "VinoVision enabled me to sample quite a wide selection of all of the cool-climate wine types, such as Beaujolais, Alsace, Jura, Champagne… It was a profitable trip for me."
- For Simon JERROME, Conviviality PLC, UK "VinoVision Paris is an excellent environment to do business”.
For the exhibitors, a convincing first edition...
- For Antoine Levrat, export zone manager at Alliance Loire, “The show offers easier access to foreign buyers in particular for export. It is obviously much easier to get them to come to Paris.”
- For Valentin Moindrot from Domaine de Loye,"VinoVision Paris is an essential trade show to develop a clientele of French and international professionals."
- VinoVision Paris has “a good geographical positioning, with wine regions which are not in evidence on other shows. It is held at dates conducive to doing business.” for Jean-Marc Veuillet from Compagnie de Burgondie
- “VinoVision Paris enable us to meet top quality contacts. A connoisseur audience.” for Florence Bauchet, Champagne Bauchet SAS