The base wine for this Old Vines Champagne comes from
our plots «Pierre Robert Haut» «Tarclette» and «Varmery».
The vines are on average 45 years old
The primary aromas are
typical of a Pinot Noir from Aÿ: blackcurrant, small red fruit,
in the nose and on the palate, with a spicy note at the end of
These aromas have evolved with the second fermentation,
dominated now by juicy fruit, such as white peach and
stewed lemon. Despite a lively attack on the palate, this wine
feels round, vinous, frank and well structured, long on the
mouth without being heavy.
• VARIETALS: 100% Pinot Noir
• VINIFICATION : Cuvée only.
• TERROIRS : Vines over 45 years old. Aÿ Champagne
Grand Cru 100%.
• BLEND: Single year.
• AGEING: On lees, 30 months.
• DISGORGING: 6 months minimum.
• DOSAGE: 8 grams of sugar per litre. Natural liqueur.