From 11 to 13 February 2019
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
LA CAVE DU VIEIL ARMAND
1 route de Cernay
La Cave du Vieil Armand is located at the south of the Alsatian Vineyard, at the door of the wine road.
She counts today 80 Winemakers, with 140 ha of vines, La Cave du Vieil Armand proposed a complete range of Wines and Cremant.
The abundant sunshine and low rainfall give products of high quality.
La Cave du Vieil Armand have to one of the older Vineyards of the region, with the vines of the Château Ollwiller planted 85 years ago.
This give at the wine a beautiful complexity.
- Cave Coop
- d- From 500 001 to 2 000 000 bottles
Current exportations :
- a - Channel | Retail trade (grocery, gourmet food store, wine merchant/off licence, local shop, etc)
- j - Market | Japan
- e - Channel | Mass retail (supermarket, hypermarket, hard discount) / Central purchasing group
- f -Market | France
- b - Channel | Hospitality and foodservice
- g - Market | USA
- h - Market | UK
- i - Market | Northern Europe
- k - Market | Other Asia countries
21 ProductsSee all products
<p>With a pastel pink color and very elegant bubbles.</p> <p>This sparkling wine has a discreet nose of flowers of cherry tree and notes of butter and raspberries.</p> <p>Very fresh and fruity in the mouth.</p> <p>A sparkling wine to be enjoyed as an aperitif or with a Bavarian red fruits or a strawberry tart.</p> <p> </p>
- New product