From 11 to 13 February 2019
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
CHAMPAGNE AR LENOBLE
35 rue Paul douce
AR Lenoble is:
- One of the very few Champagne houses to be consistently family-owned and completely independent for more than a 100 years.
- 18 hectares of vines planted in the Grand Cru village of Chouilly and the Premier Cru village of Bisseuil.
- The second house in champagne to have its vineyards certified "Haute Valeur Environnementale".
- A commitment to biodiversity enabling us to harvest the healthiest grapes possible.
- Wines released after a minimum of 3 years of ageing in the cellars.
- Le Guide des Meilleurs Vins de France 2018 by La Revue du Vin de France has given AR Lenoble its second star. Only a handful of estates in Champagne have been given two stars, meaning « a very important estate, often endowed with fabulous terroirs, an essential winery which by the regularity and the excellence of its production, deserve to be present in the cellar of any serious wine collector. »