From 11 to 13 February 2019
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
72 Rue de L'Ortenbourg
Wine growers since several generations, we work around 80 acres vineyards, on three different "terroirs"(soils).
We produce all Alsacian grape varieties as well as the specialities as Late harvests, the Selections of Noble Rot and the Cremant of Alsace.
We shall present on our booth some exclusivities, as the Brise d'Été® (rose wine), Fleur de Granit® (red), the range " Instant Douceur® ", our Village Appelation " Scherwiller " and our Cremant Riesling Vintage 2008.
Our domain and our Wines are certified " TERRA VITIS " since the vintage 2015.
- c - Between 150 001 and 500 000 bottles
Current exportations :
- a - Channel | Retail trade (grocery, gourmet food store, wine merchant/off licence, local shop, etc)
- j - Market | Japan
- d - Channel | Caterer, snack bar, takeaway service
- e - Channel | Mass retail (supermarket, hypermarket, hard discount) / Central purchasing group
- f -Market | France
- b - Channel | Hospitality and foodservice
- g - Market | USA
- i - Market | Northern Europe
- k - Market | Other Asia countries
Present on the flag : TERRA VITIS