More than 500 exhibitors are expected from cool-climate wine-producing regions.
You are producer, cooperative, merchant, producer group from the French cool-climate wine regions (Alsace, Beaujolais, Burgundy, Champagne, Jura, Lorraine, Savoie and Val de Loire) or International.
VinoVision Paris, an new marketplace in Paris, a unique tool for your development:
Showcase the specific characteristics of your products in front of international professional buyers and decision-makers: Importers, retailers (on and off-trade), HORECA, sommeliers, wine shops and specialised stores, wholesalers and e-commerce…
Benefit from high international visibility with key European and US buyers:
- Germany and the UK: the top 2 import destinations of wine by volume.
- France and the USA: the top 2 wine consumer countries.
Reach for the first time all the main importers and distributors in Paris, the reference point for retail, on trade distribution and French gastronomy.
- Retail represents almost 80% of wine selling.
- 20% of the CHR's (Cafés, Hotels, Restaurants) are in the Ile-de-France.
- The Ile-de-France represents 17% of French wine shops.
- Almost 100 Michelin-starred restaurants and most of the emblematic 5 stars hotels are located in this region.
Take advantage from the accessibility of Paris to meet your buyers: the world's 4th most important city for business and Europe's premier destination for trade fairs.
VinoVision Paris offers the unique opportunity to promote the wealth and diversity of the cool-climate wines worldwide.
Image : BIVB / Aurélien IBANEZ